21 Wyrick Robbins Attorneys Selected for Inclusion in The Best Lawyers in America 2013
RALEIGH, NC—Wyrick Robbins is pleased to announce that 21 firm attorneys were selected by their peers for inclusion in The Best Lawyers in America 2013 (Copyright 2012 by Woodward/White, Inc., of Aiken, S.C. ), up from 17 firm honorees last year, and representing almost 1/3 of our attorneys.
In addition, the firm was top-listed in North Carolina in Biotechnology Law and Information Technology Law, and top-listed in Raleigh in Appellate Practice, Biotechnology Law, and Information Technology Law.
Firm members named to the list and the areas in which they have been recognized are as follows:
- Heidi C. Bloom (Family Law)
- Stephen C. Brissette (Corporate Law)
- Madison E. Bullard, Jr. (Trusts and Estates)
- Charles W. Clanton (Family Law)
- Thomas H. Cook, Jr. (Tax Law)
- Alexander M. Donaldson (Banking and Finance Law, Mergers & Acquisitions Law, Securities/Capital Markets Law)
- Kenneth E. Eheman, Jr. (Biotechnology Law, Corporate Law, Venture Capital Law)
- K. Edward Greene (Appellate Law)
- Jeffrey J. Johnson (Real Estate Law)
- J. Christopher Lynch (Corporate Law, Information Technology Law, Securities/Capital Markets Law, Venture Capital Law)
- Robert A. Ponton, Jr. (Family Law)
- Donald R. Reynolds (Corporate Law, Securities/Capital Markets Law, Securities Regulation)
- Larry E. Robbins (Corporate Law, Venture Capital Law)
- Grady L. Shields (Commercial Litigation, Environmental Law)
- Benjamin N. Thompson (Commercial Litigation, Corporate Law, Litigation-Labor & Employment)
- L. Diane Tindall (Employment Law-Management, Litigation-Labor & Employment)
- Eric A. Vernon (Corporate Law)
- Lee M. Whitman (Administrative/Regulatory Law, Commercial Litigation, Corporate Law, Health Care Law)
- David L. Wilke (Corporate Law, Venture Capital Law)
- Jason S. Wood (Biotechnology Law)
- James M. Yates, Jr. (Corporate Law)
Best Lawyers is widely regarded as the preeminent referral guide that identifies outstanding counsel for a wide range of legal matters. The Best Lawyers list is compiled through an intensive review survey with thousands of the top lawyers in the U.S. in a confidential evaluation of their professional peers.
About Wyrick Robbins
Wyrick Robbins is an entrepreneurial law firm with a focus on growth-oriented businesses. The firm handles financial and corporate transactions and complex commercial litigation as well as other legal needs of dynamic companies. In addition, Wyrick Robbins attorneys serve as trusted advisors to founders, investors, directors, and management.
For more information:
Jennifer Herendeen Plumer