Beth is a North Carolina Certified Paralegal who is part of the Commercial Real Estate team. Prior to joining the firm, Beth worked 30 years as a real estate paralegal for other law firms and as a freelance paralegal, spending 14 of those years as a fulltime commercial real estate paralegal. Beth is a graduate of Meredith College with a BS in Business Administration and received her paralegal certification from Meredith College Legal Assistants Program.
Professional & Community Activities
- Board of Adjustments in Wendell
- SPCA of Wake County Board of Directors
- Course Planner at NC Bar Association
- Fitness Instructor at Wendell Parks & Recreation
- Personal Trainer, Fitness Nutrition Specialist, Women’s Fitness Specialization at National Academy of Sports Medicine