Josh is a member of the firm's M&A, Capital Markets and Emerging Growth Companies practice groups. His practice focuses on mergers & acquisitions, corporate financings, commercial contracts and general business matters. Josh has represented clients in a broad range of industries, including the waste, healthcare, manufacturing, real estate development, retail, technology, golf and agriculture industries. Josh is Co-Leader of the firm’s Manufacturing/Industrial Industry Team. He is also Chairman of the firm’s attorney Recruiting Committee. He joined the firm in 2007.
Josh attended Wake Forest University for two years before receiving his undergraduate degree in Business Management - Finance, summa cum laude, from North Carolina State University. Josh received his law degree from the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill.
Awards & Recognitions
- Listed among Business North Carolina Magazine Legal Elite: Business (2016)
- Listed among North Carolina Super Lawyers "Rising Stars" Mergers & Acquisitions (2011, 2012, 2013)
Professional & Community Activities
- American Bar Association
- North Carolina State Bar
- North Carolina Bar Association
- Wake County Bar Association
- Council for Entrepreneurial Development
- UNC-Chapel Hill School of Law
- Executive-in-Residence, NC State University College of Management, Technology, Entrepreneurship and Commercialization Program, academic years 2009-2010 and 2010-2011