Halle practices in the areas of capital markets, securities law, mergers and acquisitions, and corporate law. She represents companies in their initial organizations and financings, mergers and acquisitions, SEC reporting and compliance matters. Halle is also Chair of the firm's Diversity and Inclusion Committee. Prior to joining the firm in 2005, Halle practiced with McMillan LLP, a leading Canadian business law firm in Toronto.
Halle received her B.A. in French and International Trade Economics, Dean's Honors List, from the University of Waterloo (Canada). She received her M.A. in French Literature, Dean's Honors List, from Queen's University (Canada). Halle completed her law degree at Osgoode Hall at York University (Canada) where she won the Cassels Brock & Blackwell Centennial Prize in Lawyering Skills. Halle received her LL.M. in Corporate Law and Finance, cum laude, from Widener University School of Law.
Languages: French, Spanish and Gujarati
Awards & Recognitions
- North Carolina State Bar
- North Carolina Bar Association and member of the Minorities in the Profession Subcommittee
- Wake County Bar Association
- Law Society of Upper Canada
Professional & Community Activities
- Panelist, “Adelante, Moving Forward,” NCBA, Raleigh, NC, January 2015, February 2014
- MC, NCBA First Annual Celebration of Diversity, Raleigh, NC, June 2014