Wes joined the firm’s Family Law Group in 2014, bringing with him years of experience representing individuals in matters involving custody, support, and property distribution.
Wes grew up in Raleigh and graduated, cum laude, from NC State. He received his law degree from the Wake Forest University School of Law. After graduating from Wake Forest, he began his legal career in Washington, DC, most recently working in one of the preeminent family law firms in the DC metropolitan area.
Wes is licensed to practice in North Carolina, Virginia, Maryland, and the District of Columbia. He is also licensed to practice before the United States Supreme Court.
Awards & Recognitions
- Listed among The Best Lawyers in America: Family Law (2018)
- District of Columbia Super Lawyer Family Law (2014)
- District of Columbia Super Lawyer Rising Star Family Law (2013)
Professional & Community Activities
- North Carolina State Bar
- Tenth Judicial District Bar and Wake County Bar Association
- Maryland State Bar Association
- District of Columbia Bar
- Virginia State Bar Association