Our Trusts & Estates Law Group provides a full range of estate, wealth planning, and probate services. We are particularly expert in situations involving complex assets, transactions, and family relationships. The North Carolina State Bar has certified all the attorneys in our Group as specialists in Estate Planning and Probate Law. Some of the specific services we provide to clients are:
- designing and implementing strategies to transfer wealth in the most tax-efficient manner;
- assisting closely-held business owners with succession planning and asset protection;
- creating estate plans, from simple to complex, for each client’s unique needs and goals often involving multi-generational planning;
- representing executors, administrators, and trustees in probate, estate, and trust administration;
- representing clients in contentious situations, including trust modification, will contests, and family settlement agreements; and
- advising on charitable planning and creating private foundations.
With over 50 years of combined experience, our Trusts & Estates Law Group is unique in that it is part of a large, successful corporate law firm. Oftentimes, particularly in complex situations, access to the resources of our Corporate, Tax, and Family Law Groups has proven to be invaluable in achieving our clients’ goals. Regardless of your situation, goals, and challenges, our Trusts and Estates Law Group stands ready to provide you high-quality, efficient, and cost-effective assistance.