Our Trusts & Estates practice area provides a full range of estate, wealth planning and probate services. We are particularly expert in situations involving complex assets, transactions and family relationships. All the attorneys in our group practice exclusively in this area of law. Some of the specific services we provide to clients include:
- designing and implementing strategies to transfer wealth in tax-efficient manner;
- creating estate plans, from simple to complex, for each client’s unique needs and goals which often involves creating trusts for multi-generational planning;
- assisting closely-held business owners with succession planning and asset protection;
- advising on charitable planning;
- creating private foundations;
- representing executors, administrators and trustees in probate, estate and trust administration;
- representing beneficiaries of estates and trusts; and
- representing clients in contentious situations, including trust modification, will contests and family settlement agreements.
Our Trusts & Estates practice area is unique in that it is part of a large, successful corporate law firm. Often, particularly in complex situations, access to the resources of our Corporate, Tax and Family Law practices has proven to be invaluable in achieving the goals of our clients. For additional information, please contact Madison Bullard at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at (919) 865-2833.