Our firm is one of the few firms in North Carolina that provides full-service legal representation in government contracting matters. Our Government Contracting practice area has the expertise and experience to handle the wide variety of issues that face government contractors, including:
- pursuing and defending bid protest actions before the Government Accountability Office and the United States Court of Federal Claims;
- negotiating government contract disputes and pursuing contractor claims before the various Boards of Contract Appeals and the United States Court of Federal Claims;
- pursuing and defending against size protests and other protests before the United States Small Business Administration;
- assisting small businesses, 8(a)-certified companies, HUBZone small businesses, service-disabled veteran-owned small businesses, and women-owned small businesses in navigating the United States Small Business Administration regulations, including regulations regarding affiliation and teaming;
- drafting teaming agreements, joint venture agreements and subcontracts that address considerations unique to the government contracting field;
- advising purchasers and sellers of government contractors regarding the unique issues associated with the purchase and sale of companies holding government contracts, including assisting with the contract novation process; and
- representing government contractors in suspension and debarment proceedings, during Inspector General investigations, and in actions brought pursuant to the False Claims Act.
For additional information, please contact Jen Miller at firstname.lastname@example.org or Ben Thompson at email@example.com. Either can be reached by phone at (919) 781-4000.