Our Employee Benefits & Executive Compensation practice area assists companies with their employee benefit, equity, and executive compensation programs. We represent corporations, partnerships, nonprofit and governmental entities, trustees, investment advisers, fiduciaries, and executives. Our group of seasoned attorneys has significant experience and regularly advises clients on:
- executive compensation, deferred compensation, employment and severance agreements, change-of-control agreements, and compliance with Code sections 162(m), 409A, and 457A;
- equity plans, including stock options, ISOs, restricted stock, phantom stock, and employee stock purchase plans;
- special compensation, equity, and plan issues in mergers and acquisitions, including golden parachute agreements;
- 401(k) plans, pension plans, and employee stock ownership plans (ESOPs) including compliance with ERISA and the Internal Revenue Code, review of service provider contracts, SPDs, and prospectuses, qualified domestic relations orders, governance, plan termination, and fiduciary obligations;
- correction of qualified plan errors;
- deferred compensation and retirement plans for nonprofit organizations and governmental entities, including 457 and 403(b) plans;
- group medical plans and cafeteria plans including assistance with plan documents, discrimination testing and compliance with HIPAA and privacy obligations;
- IRS, Department of Labor, and other government audits; and
- fiduciary and prohibited transaction review.
For additional information, please contact Richard Rogers at (919) 865-1107 or email@example.com or Gray Hutchison at (919) 882-7149 or firstname.lastname@example.org.