Our Intellectual Property & Licensing practice area represents growth-oriented and technology-based companies of all sizes that seek to protect and leverage their intellectual property assets. We have significant industry-, technical-, and transaction-specific experience in the pharmaceutical, biotechnology, medical device, software, consumer products, and semiconductor industries, among others. Our firm has been top-listed in North Carolina for Biotechnology Law by Best Lawyers in America 2012 and named a “Go-To-Law Firm for Technology Companies” by Corporate Counsel magazine.
Our attorneys advise clients in a wide variety of complex licenses and other intellectual property related transactions, including:
- university or corporate "spin-out" licenses;
- license and option agreements;
- co-marketing and co-promotion agreements;
- distribution and reseller agreements;
- joint development and collaboration agreements;
- sponsored research agreements;
- manufacturing and supply agreements;
- outsourcing relationships; and
- joint ventures.
For additional information, please contact John Fuscoe at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at (919) 865-2808.