Our Commercial Real Estate practice area is experienced in all types of commercial real estate transactions. We provide the practical advice and targeted services our clients need, including:
- Structuring and closing purchase, sale and refinance transactions of all types—from raw land to office buildings, shopping centers, apartment and condominium projects, sports arenas and public entertainment facilities. Our work includes coordinating complex multi-state, multi-site transactions.
- Structuring and closing real estate development and construction transactions including negotiating and coordinating zoning, planning and permitting matters with governmental authorities, agreements with contractors and acquisition and development financing with lenders, as well as preparing declarations of covenants, cross-easements and condominium.
- Structuring limited liability companies or other joint venture investment entities tailored to the needs of particular individuals and to the realities of particular transactions.
- Drafting and negotiating commercial leases for both landlords and tenants. We also assist our clients with lease default and enforcement matters.
- Advising on municipal, land-use law and real estate brokerage licensing issues. Our attorneys appear before local and state governmental boards and administrative agencies.
- Structuring and closing loans secured by commercial real estate for various lender clients, including preparing and negotiating loan documents and coordinating all lender due diligence.
- Assisting our clients with loan defaults and with enforcing remedies.
- Assisting our clients with environmental matters including contamination and due diligence in real estate transactions, and assisting lenders with environmental issues.
For additional information, please contact Jeff Johnson at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at (919) 865-2817.