Wyrick Robbins is seeking a Commercial Real Estate attorney with 4-6 years of experience in:
- acquisitions, dispositions and finance of commercial real property;
- representation of landlords and tenants in commercial leases;
- lender representation for loans secured by commercial real estate;
- land development, condominium, covenants, contracts with developers, builders, and third-party service providers; and
- municipal law representing municipal governments.
NC Bar admission preferred. Outstanding undergraduate and law school academics. Excellent written, analytical, and verbal skills required.
About Wyrick Robbins
Wyrick Robbins is a commercial law firm with a focus on growth-oriented businesses and various financial organizations that provide capital to such businesses. Its clients are local, regional, national and global, and range from start-up and early-stage technology companies to established growth companies, both privately-owned and publicly-held. The firm handles financial and corporate transactions, commercial litigation and other legal needs of these businesses. More than half of the attorneys at the firm are laterals from national and regional law firms.
- Cover letter