Wyrick Robbins is seeking an individual with 3 or more years of relevant experience in executive compensation and employee benefits law to join its practice.
- Familiarity with employee benefits issues in M&A transactions, qualified retirement plans, health and welfare plans and executive compensation arrangements is preferred.
- Experience advising clients on the design and administration of employee benefits plans is desirable.
- Candidates should have prior experience with a transactional law firm or public accounting or employee benefits consulting firm.
- Excellent writing and verbal communication, analytical and interpersonal skills are required.
- Membership in the North Carolina State Bar is not required to apply.
About Wyrick Robbins
Wyrick Robbins is a commercial law firm with a focus on growth-oriented businesses and various financial organizations that provide capital to such businesses. Its clients are local, regional, national and global, and range from start-up and early-stage technology companies to established growth companies, both privately-owned and publicly-held. The firm handles financial and corporate transactions, commercial litigation and other legal needs of these businesses. More than half of the attorneys at the firm are laterals from national and regional law firms.
- Cover letter