Not all early-career marketing positions are created equal…especially in the law firm vertical. Come help us communicate and connect authentically and consistently with our colleagues, clients, and friends.
Wyrick Robbins strives for a culture of excellence and has an exciting opportunity for a motivated, detailed, and personable professional to join our Marketing & Client Service team. The primary responsibility of this position is to support firm-wide and individual attorney marketing and client service initiatives while collaborating with stakeholders from across all areas of the firm.
- Draft social media posts and prepare accompanying graphics while maintaining the firm’s voice and brand standards
- Monitor social media and email marketing engagement; generate reports related to social media, email, and event campaigns
- Conduct topical research and coordinate syndication opportunities
- Prepare drafts of marketing materials and responses to RFPs, including proofreading and formatting for consistency and visual appeal
- Maintain assigned components of the firm’s website, marketing database, affiliated websites, and our intranet
- Coordinate responses to select surveys and ranking submissions
- Coordinate the use of firm tickets and related logistics for PNC Arena and other events; client gifts; etc.
- Liaise with firm committees and attorneys to coordinate and execute departmental support for firm-wide initiatives and sponsorships
- Other projects as assigned
Requirements and Expectations
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Journalism, English, Advertising, or related
- Experience in a law firm or professional services environment not required but a plus
- Proficiency with MS Office required; familiarity with website CMS, CRM systems, and/or Adobe Creative Suite not required but a plus
- Polished written and verbal communication skills
- Detail-oriented and takes pride in the client experience and finished work product
- Strong editing and proofreading skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the capability to engage tactfully with firm personnel, clients, vendors, and other stakeholders
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and confidently prioritize competing demands under tight deadlines
- Act as a team player while possessing the ability to work efficiently and effectively as an individual
- Availability to work weekdays 9:00am – 5:30pm, with flexibility for overtime as needed. Occasional local travel to event/client locations is required.
- Moderate motor coordination to function effectively in an indoor professional office work environment requiring frequent and prolonged sitting, standing, repetitive finger motion, computer usage and routine walking, bending, reaching and lifting up to 30 pounds.
- Our COVID office protocols require vaccination. Reasonable accommodations will be considered.
About Wyrick Robbins
Wyrick Robbins is a commercial law firm with a focus on growth-oriented businesses and various financial organizations that provide capital to such businesses. Its clients are local, regional, national and global, and range from start-up and early-stage technology companies to established growth companies, both privately-owned and publicly-held. The firm handles financial and corporate transactions, commercial litigation and other legal needs of these businesses.
- Cover letter
We encourage you to learn more about the people, practice areas, and commitments that make us unique.