Thirteen Wyrick Robbins Attorneys Selected to Legal Elite 2012
RALEIGH, NC—Wyrick Robbins is pleased to announce that thirteen firm attorneys were recently selected by their peers as members of “North Carolina’s 2012 Legal Elite” in Business North Carolina magazine.
Congratulations to the following firm attorneys included in North Carolina’s 2012 Legal Elite:
- Heidi C. Bloom (Family Law)
- Madison E. Bullard, Jr. (Tax and Estate Planning)
- James L.S. Cobb (Antitrust)
- Thomas H. Cook, Jr. (Tax and Estate Planning)
- John M. Fuscoe (Intellectual Property)
- Tobias S. Hampson (Young Guns)
- Robert A. Ponton, Jr, (Family Law)
- Donald R. Reynolds (Business)
- Larry E. Robbins (Business Law, Corporate)
- Grady L. Shields (Environmental)
- Benjamin N. Thompson (Litigation)
- Lee M. Whitman (Litigation)
- David L. Wilke (Business)
Since 2002, Business North Carolina has honored Tar Heel attorneys by publishing Business North Carolina’s Legal Elite, a listing of the state’s top attorneys in business-related categories. Winners are chosen by a pool of their peers, totaling over 19,000 attorneys from across the state. North Carolina's Legal Elite remains unique as the only award that gives every active attorney in the state the opportunity to participate.
About Wyrick Robbins
Wyrick Robbins is an entrepreneurial law firm with a focus on growth-oriented businesses. The firm handles financial and corporate transactions and complex commercial litigation as well as other legal needs of dynamic companies. In addition, Wyrick Robbins attorneys serve as trusted advisors to founders, investors, directors, and management.
For more information: