PJ focuses his practice in the areas of civil and commercial litigation, representing clients both in the trial and appellate courts and in arbitration. His experience includes representing both plaintiffs and defendants in contractual disputes, intra-corporate disputes, and cases involving embezzlement and breach of fiduciary duty claims.
PJ received his J.D. with high honors from the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, is a member of the Order of the Coif, and is a published member of the North Carolina Law Review. PJ is admitted to practice before all state courts in North Carolina, the U.S. District Courts for the Eastern and Middle Districts of North Carolina, the Fourth Circuit Court of Appeals, and the Eighth Circuit Court of Appeals.
Awards & Recognitions
- Listed among Benchmark Litigation “Future Stars” (2015-2018)
- Listed among North Carolina Super Lawyers “Rising Stars” Business Litigation (2012, 2013, 2015-2018)
- Listed among Business North Carolina Magazine Legal Elite: Young Guns (2015-2018)
- Graduate and Class Speaker, Leadership Raleigh, 2016
Professional & Community Activities
- North Carolina State Bar
- American Bar Association
- North Carolina Bar Association
- Wake County Bar Association
- Raleigh Moravian Church, Board Member