Trevor Presler is a member of the firm’s Healthcare Practice Group and has experience representing healthcare clients on various transactional, regulatory, and compliance matters. Mr. Presler has provided counsel to hospitals, health systems, physician practices, skilled nursing facilities and long-term care facilities, clinical laboratories, pharmacies, and other health care providers. His practice focuses on physician and hospital contracting, mergers and acquisitions, Stark Law and Anti-Kickback Statute matters, billing compliance, Medicare enrollment, state licensure, HIPAA compliance, Medicare contractor appeals, and other health care-related matters.
Trevor received his B.A., M.P.A., and J.D., cum laude, from the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill.
Professional & Community Activities
- American Bar Association
- North Carolina Bar Association, Health Law Section
- Wake County Bar Association
- North Carolina State Bar
- American Health Lawyers' Association
- North Carolina Society of Health Care Attorneys
- University of North Carolina School of Law Leadership Program, mentor
- Immigration Equality, pro bono attorney