Trevor Presler is a member of the firm’s Healthcare Practice Group. He has experience working with healthcare clients on corporate, regulatory, and compliance matters. Mr. Presler has provided counsel to hospitals, health systems, hospices, skilled nursing facilities, and other health care providers. Trevor’s practice focuses on physician and hospital contracting, mergers and acquisitions, fraud and abuse, billing compliance, Medicare enrollment, state licensure, HIPAA compliance, Medicare contractor appeals, accountable care organizations and clinical integration, and other health care-related matters.
Trevor lives in Chapel Hill with his wife Cammie, and received his B.A. in Economics, his M.P.A., and his J.D., cum laude, from the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill. While in law school, he served on the First Amendment Law Review and was active in the pro bono program. Prior to joining the firm, Trevor was an associate with K&L Gates, LLP in Morrisville, North Carolina.
Professional & Community Activities
- American Bar Association
- North Carolina Bar Association, Health Law Section
- Wake County Bar Association
- North Carolina State Bar
- American Health Lawyers' Association
- North Carolina Society of Health Care Attorneys
- University of North Carolina School of Law Leadership Program, mentor
- Immigration Equality, pro bono attorney