Wes joined the firm’s Family Law Group in 2014. He has over 10 years of experience representing individuals in matters involving custody, support, and property distribution. Wes also regularly prepares premarital and postmarital agreements.
Wes grew up in Raleigh and graduated, cum laude, from NC State. He received his law degree from the Wake Forest University School of Law. After graduating from Wake Forest, he began his legal career in Washington, DC, before returning to Raleigh in 2014.
Wes is certified as a Specialist in Family Law by the North Carolina State Bar Board of Legal Specialization and is licensed to practice in North Carolina, Virginia, Maryland, and the District of Columbia. He is also licensed to practice before the United States Supreme Court.
Awards & Recognitions
- Listed among The Best Lawyers in America for Family Law (2018-2020)
- Listed among Super Lawyers for Family Law (2014, 2018-2019)
- Listed among Super Lawyers-Rising Stars for Family Law (2013)
Professional & Community Activities
- North Carolina State Bar
- Tenth Judicial District Bar and Wake County Bar Association
- Maryland State Bar Association
- District of Columbia Bar
- Virginia State Bar Association