Wyrick Robbins has broadly recognized experience in communications, information and media industry as a result of its many years of experience in the industry. Our firm has been particularly active in private equity transactional work. Based on the number of closed deals in 2011, Wyrick Robbins ranked No. 2 in the Southeast. We represent private and public companies, private equity firms and lenders in the following segments:
- radio and television cable;
- billboards and other outdoor and out-of-home advertising;
- local telephone companies and broadband providers;
- newspaper and special interest publishing;
- digital media and web-based publishing/information and advertising;
- healthcare and other business information services/technology; and
- communication infrastructure/towers.
The primary types of legal work we provide to clients include mergers, acquisitions and divestitures and debt financing and equity investments. In meeting the legal needs of our clients, our industry teams call upon our various practice areas for areas of particular legal expertise. To view a representative list of Communications, Information & Media Industry Team clients, click here.
For additional information, please contact our Communications, Information & Media Industry Team leader, Steve Brissette, at (919) 865-2802 or email@example.com.