Technology and innovation are transforming the way customers obtain financial services and the way financial institutions operate. The complex and evolving regulatory environment applicable to the financial sector and the fast-paced development and growth of the Fintech industry require a multi-disciplinary approach to advising Fintech clients.
Our Fintech team leverages the unique strengths of our venture capital, bank regulatory, data privacy, and technology and intellectual property licensing practices to advise a wide range of clients, including banking and financial institutions, early-stage companies, venture capital and private equity funds, and multinational corporations. Our multidisciplinary team is perfectly positioned to assist clients operating in the Fintech space on their most important matters.
- Outside general counsel services, including entity formation and corporate governance
- Seed, venture, and private equity financings
- Financial regulatory compliance
- Privacy and data security issues and compliance
- Technology licensing and commercial contracts
- M&A transactions, joint ventures, and strategic collaborations
- Securities law compliance, disclosure and corporate governance matters
Related Practice Areas