Since its founding in 1979, Wyrick Robbins has been actively involved in the Information Technology space, particularly in the Research Triangle Park area, and has helped a wide variety of information technology companies grow from startups to recognized market leaders. Our firm’s long history of involvement with IT companies led Corporate Counsel magazine to name Wyrick Robbins a “Go-To Law Firm for Technology Companies.”
The primary types of legal services our Information Technology Industry Team provides to clients include:
- general counsel services (company formation, employee and consulting agreements, stock issuances, nondisclosure agreements);
- general corporate finance services (private placements, venture capital and private equity financings, mergers & acquisitions transactions, securities law compliance);
- trademark work (selection, prosecution, dispute resolution, licensing);
- license agreement drafting and negotiation; services agreement drafting and negotiation(SAAS, service level, hosting services, subscription and outsourcing agreements);
- distribution agreement drafting and negotiation (distributor, reseller, “strategic partnership” agreements);
- web agreements (privacy policies, website terms and conditions of use);
- joint venture and strategic partnership structuring and negotiation; and
- outsourcing agreements.
In meeting the legal needs of our clients, our industry teams call upon our various practice areas for areas of particular legal expertise. To view a representative list of Information Technology Industry Team clients, click here.
For additional information, please contact our Information Technology Industry Team leader, Chris Lynch, at (919) 865-2807 or via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.