Jackie is a member of the firm’s Commercial Litigation practice group. She handles a wide variety of business cases in state and federal court, as well as before arbitration tribunals. These include contract and business tort disputes, claims in the consumer financial services space, and claims related to the procurement of government contracts.
Before joining the firm, Jackie served in the Air Force JAG Corps, where she tried multiple cases along with advising commanders and federal investigators on criminal justice matters.
Jackie graduated from the Saint Louis University School of Law after receiving her B.A. from the University of Notre Dame. She is licensed in North Carolina and New York, and is admitted to practice before the state courts of North Carolina, and the United States District Courts for the Eastern, Middle, and Western Districts of North Carolina.
- Advisory Member for Military Personnel Committee, North Carolina State Bar Association
- Military and Veterans Committee, North Carolina State Bar Association
- Triangle Asian American and Pacific Islander Attorneys Association
- National Asian Pacific American Bar Association
- Leadership Council on Legal Diversity
- The “Initial Interest Confusion” Test – Analysis and Proposal for a Sensible Formulation for Use on the Internet, The National Law Review (2011)