Anna's commercial real estate practice includes acquisition, disposition, investment, development, finance and leasing transactions for office, multifamily, industrial, retail and agricultural uses. She also has experience with:
- planned developments, whether for mixed-use, commercial or residential purposes, as well as with declarations of covenants and easements for those developments,
- healthcare real estate development and leasing, including ground leases and space leases for medical office, laboratory or educational purposes, and
- economic development incentive agreements.
Anna graduated Phi Beta Kappa with her B.A. in Economics, with honors, and English, with distinction, from the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill. She also received her J.D., with honors, from the University of North Carolina, where she served as Publication Editor for the Journal of International Law and Commercial Regulation. Anna is licensed to practice in North Carolina and in Georgia.
Anna began her career in the Atlanta office of Powell, Goldstein, Frazer & Murphy, LLP. Upon moving to Raleigh, Anna became an associate at Womble, Carlyle, Sandridge & Rice, LLP, and most recently, Anna was a partner in the Raleigh office of Brooks, Pierce, McLendon, Humphrey & Leonard, LLP.
Awards & Recognitions
- Listed among North Carolina Super Lawyers “Rising Stars” Real Estate (2012-2017)
- Listed among Business North Carolina Magazine Legal Elite: Real Estate Law (2014-2017)
- Listed among The Best Lawyers in America: Real Estate Law (2018)