Our Labor & Employment practice group provides a full range of labor and employment law services to businesses, management, and individuals. Our team was named the “Go-To Law Firm” for technology companies in labor and employment by Corporate Counsel magazine.
We handle issues arising from every aspect and phase of the employment relationship. We have the expertise and experience to counsel, train, and defend businesses and management on all state and federal employment law matters, including:
- expertise in all state and federal labor and employment laws, including Title VII, ADA, ADEA, FMLA, FLSA, NLRA, and state wage and hour laws;
- experience in successful representation of businesses and management in all state and federal courts, before the EEOC, NLRB, and at state and federal departments of labor;
- experience prosecuting and defending cases involving restrictive covenants, trade secrets, employee raiding, computer trespass, and unfair competition;
- expertise and experience in providing counseling and advice on employment contracts, wrongful terminations, severance agreements, collective bargaining agreements, and covenants not to compete;
- expertise in providing focused training for businesses, management, and employees on harassment, legal compliance, and diversity; and
- expertise in executive compensation, including 409A compliance; equity compensation; compensation committee procedures; design, administration, and tax qualification of pension, ESOP, 401(k), 457 and 403(b) plans; COBRA; and privacy of health data.
To discuss our Labor & Employment expertise and services, please contact Kyle Still at 919.865.2828 or email@example.com.