Every successful business will encounter legal disputes and related challenges. Our Commercial Litigation practice group strives to handle such disputes in the most strategic and efficient manner possible to achieve a positive result for our clients.
Our Commercial Litigation practice group includes 13 trial attorneys with extensive and diverse experience across a wide variety of litigation needs, including:
- disputes arising from contracts, mergers and acquisitions, and other business relationships;
- government contracting bid protests, claims, and other actions;
- shareholder derivative litigation on behalf of publicly traded companies;
- representation of healthcare providers in contested matters, including certificates of need and challenges to Medicare/Medicaid payment determinations and recoupments;
- employment disputes, including the enforcement of non-disclosure, non-competition, and confidentiality agreements on behalf of employers;
- environmental enforcement and compliance matters;
- intellectual property rights, including trademarks, copyrights, and trade secrets; and
- international manufacturing contract disputes.
Our reputation is built upon years of experience and proven results obtained for our clients, both in and out of the courtroom. We regularly try both jury and non-jury cases in state and federal courts in North Carolina and across the country, as well as litigate in arbitration proceedings and before a wide variety of state and federal administrative agencies.
To discuss our Commercial Litigation expertise and services, please contact Mike DeFrank at 919.865.2822 or email@example.com.