Wyrick Robbins provides an excellent benefits program. The firm pays the full cost of the following for each qualified employee:
- Individual Health Care
- Group Life Insurance
- Long-Term Disability Coverage
- Personal Time Off
- Paid Holidays (10)
- Paid Short-Term Medical Leave Related to Maternity or Paternity
- Health Club Membership/Exercise Class Reimbursement Program (monthly maximum applies)
- For Attorneys: the firm provides an annual CLE allowance as well as professional Bar dues
Other benefits available on a voluntary basis include:
- Dental Insurance
- Short-Term Disability
- Supplemental Life Insurance
Additionally, a Profit Sharing Plan and a 401(k) plan with discretionary matching contributions are available to all employees who meet the eligibility requirements. Flexible Spending Accounts are also available to all employees.
This summary of benefits is provided for informational purposes only. The plan documents and the Wyrick Robbins Employee Handbook will provide more accurate and complete descriptions of these benefits.