Wyrick Robbins Yates & Ponton LLP is pleased to announce that 12 lawyers from the firm were recently selected by their peers for inclusion in The Best Lawyers in America 2009. In addition Wyrick Robbins was ranked #1 in North Carolina in Biotechnology Law and ranked #1 in Raleigh in the areas of Appellate Law and Biotechnology Law.
Best Lawyers is widely regarded as the preeminent referral guide that identifies outstanding counsel for a wide range of legal matters.
Firm members included in Best Lawyers are:
- Madison E. Bullard, Jr. (Trusts and Estates)
- Charles W. Clanton (Family Law)
- Thomas H. Cook, Jr. (Tax Law)
- Kenneth E. Eheman, Jr. (Biotechnology Law, Venture Capital Law)
- K. Edward Greene (Appellate Law)
- J. Christopher Lynch (Corporate Law, Securities Law and Venture Capital Law)
- Robert A. Ponton, Jr. (Family Law)
- Larry E. Robbins (Corporate Law, Venture Capital Law)
- Benjamin N. Thompson (Commercial Litigation)
- Lee M. Whitman (Administrative Law)
- Jason S. Wood (Biotechnology Law)
- James M. Yates, Jr. (Corporate Law)