RALEIGH, NC—Wyrick Robbins is pleased to announce that 17 firm attorneys were selected by their peers for inclusion in The Best Lawyers in America 2012 (Copyright 2011 by Woodward/White, Inc., of Aiken, S.C.).
In addition, the firm was top-listed in North Carolina in Biotechnology Law and Information Technology Law, and top-listed in Raleigh in Appellate Practice, Biotechnology Law, and Information Technology Law.
Firm members named to the list and the areas in which they have been recognized are as follows:
- Heidi C. Bloom (Family Law)
- Madison E. Bullard, Jr. (Trusts and Estates)
- Charles W. Clanton (Family Law)
- Thomas H. Cook, Jr. (Tax Law)
- Alexander M. Donaldson (Mergers & Acquisitions Law)
- Kenneth E. Eheman, Jr. (Biotechnology Law, Venture Capital Law)
- K. Edward Greene (Appellate Law)
- Jeffrey J. Johnson (Real Estate Law)
- J. Christopher Lynch (Corporate Law, Information Technology Law, Securities/Capital Markets Law, and Venture Capital Law)
- Robert A. Ponton, Jr. (Family Law)
- Donald R. Reynolds (Corporate Law, Securities/Capital Markets Law, and Securities Regulation)
- Larry E. Robbins (Corporate Law, Venture Capital Law)
- Benjamin N. Thompson (Commercial Litigation, Litigation-Labor & Employment)
- Lee M. Whitman (Administrative/Regulatory Law, Commercial Litigation)
- David L. Wilke (Corporate Law, Venture Capital Law)
- Jason S. Wood (Biotechnology Law)
- James M. Yates, Jr. (Corporate Law)
Best Lawyers is widely regarded as the preeminent referral guide that identifies outstanding counsel for a wide range of legal matters. The Best Lawyers list is compiled through an intensive review survey with thousands of the top lawyers in the U.S. in a confidential evaluation of their professional peers.
About Wyrick Robbins
Wyrick Robbins is an entrepreneurial law firm with a focus on growth-oriented businesses. The firm handles financial and corporate transactions and complex commercial litigation as well as other legal needs of dynamic companies. In addition, Wyrick Robbins attorneys serve as trusted advisors to founders, investors, directors, and management.
For more information: