Wyrick Robbins was proud to work with seven outstanding summer associates this year. Our Summer Associate Program provides law students with an opportunity to experience firsthand how we partner with our clients to accomplish their goals. Each summer associate, together with his or her mentors, has the opportunity to craft a summer program that combines significant, real-time work experience with opportunities to observe our attorneys in action in client meetings, in negotiations, and in court.
Our 2019 Summer Associates included:
- Blake Leger, second-year, University of North Carolina School of Law
- Alec Mercolino, second-year, University of North Carolina School of Law
- Katy Thompson, second-year, Wake Forest University School of Law
- Erich Baker, first-year, Harvard Law School
- Sam Moore, first-year, Duke University School of Law
- Raquel Gonzalez Padron, first-year, Wake Forest University School of Law
- Shin Song, first-year, University of North Carolina School of Law
“Our 2019 class of summer associates was one of our best yet. We were fortunate to be able to host such a talented and fun group,” said Josh Otto, who leads the firm’s recruiting efforts. “We thank them for their excellent contributions this summer.”
Additional information regarding our Summer Associate Program can be found here.