Eric is Chairman of the Commercial Real Estate Section and has a transactional practice. He practices in the areas of commercial real estate and finance, representation of landlords and tenants, and mergers and acquisitions. He represents lenders and private equity investors in real estate projects. He also appears before municipal boards and commissions on behalf of real estate developers in land-use matters. He is Town Attorney for the Town of Wake Forest and the Town of Zebulon.
Eric received his B.A., with honors, from Davidson College. He received his J.D. and M.B.A. from the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill.
Awards & Recognitions
- Listed among North Carolina Super Lawyers for Real Estate (2006, 2007)
- Listed among Business North Carolina Magazine Legal Elite: Real Estate Law (2005, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2013)
- Listed among The Best Lawyers in America: Corporate Law (2013-2019)
Professional & Community Activities
- American Bar Association, Franchising Section, Business Law Section, Real Property, Probate & Trust Section
- North Carolina Bar Association, Business Law Section, Real Property Section
- Wake County Bar Association
- North Carolina State Bar