Josh is a member of the firm's M&A and Emerging Growth Companies practice groups. His practice focuses on mergers & acquisitions, corporate financings (on behalf of companies and investors), commercial contracts and general business matters. Josh represents clients in a broad range of industries, including the waste, healthcare, manufacturing, real estate development, retail, technology, golf, hospitality and agriculture industries. Josh is a member of the firm's Executive Committee and co-chairs the firm’s Attorney Recruiting Committee. He joined the firm in 2007.
Josh attended Wake Forest University for two years before receiving his undergraduate degree in Business Management - Finance, summa cum laude, from North Carolina State University. Josh received his law degree from the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill.
Awards & Recognitions
- Listed among Business North Carolina Magazine Legal Elite: Business (2016, 2018)
- Listed among North Carolina Super Lawyers "Rising Stars" Mergers & Acquisitions (2011, 2012, 2013)
Professional & Community Activities
- American Bar Association
- North Carolina State Bar
- North Carolina Bar Association
- Wake County Bar Association
- Council for Entrepreneurial Development
- UNC-Chapel Hill School of Law: Alumni Engagement Committee and Scholarship Golf Classic Committee
- Executive-in-Residence, NC State University College of Management, Technology, Entrepreneurship and Commercialization Program, academic years 2009-2010 and 2010-2011
- North Carolina Symphony Friends of Note Committee