Molly is a member of the firm’s Privacy & Data Security practice group. She advises clients on matters including breach notification, HIPAA compliance, and state laws that impact collection, storage, use, and protection of personal information.
Molly received her B.A., cum laude from Wake Forest University and her J.D. with honors from UNC School of Law. During law school, Molly was an Articles Editor for the North Carolina Law Review, as well as a Dean’s Fellow and an Honors Writing Scholar. She also received the Gressman-Pollitt Award for Excellence in Oral Advocacy. Molly served as a law clerk to the Honorable Robert N. Hunter, Jr. on the Supreme Court of North Carolina and the North Carolina Court of Appeals before entering private practice.
- Certified Information Privacy Professional, U.S., International Association of Privacy Professionals (IAPP), 2015-Present
Professional & Community Activities
- International Association of Privacy Professionals
- Carolina Privacy Officials’ Network
- North Carolina State Bar
- North Carolina Bar Association
- Wake County Bar Association
- Junior League of Raleigh