Allie is a member of the firm’s M&A and Emerging Companies practice groups. She advises public and private companies in a variety of areas of corporate law, including mergers and acquisitions, venture capital and private placements, company formation and financing, and general business matters. Allie has experience representing businesses in a range of industries, including software and technology, life sciences and healthcare, and industrial and personal services.
Allie received her J.D., with honors, from the University of North Carolina School of Law, where she was a member of the North Carolina Law Review. Prior to attending law school, Allie earned her B.S. in Psychology with a second major in Biology from the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill.
- Listed among North Carolina Super Lawyers Business/Corporate – Rising Star (2023)
- American Bar Association, Business Law Section
- North Carolina Bar Association
- North Carolina State Bar
- Wake County Bar Association
- Friends of Wake County Bar
- Represented Thermo Fisher in $912.5 million acquisition of a private equity-backed leading provider of regulatory-grade, real-world evidence for approved medical treatments and therapies.
- Represented a leading provider of operations management software for youth sports organizations in its partnership with a growth equity family office.
- Represented executive coaching firm in sale to publicly-traded global strategy implementation firm.
- Represented international waste management company in $380 million acquisition of a private equity-backed multi-State waste management company.
- Represented venture-backed healthcare technology company that designs digital communication and collaboration tools for nurses and nurse leaders in $25 million sale to provider of workforce and provider solutions for the healthcare industry.
- Represented indoor trampoline park in its simultaneous acquisition of 11 locations in 7 States.
- Regularly advise national specialty healthcare system for the treatment of eating disorders in connection with various equity financings totaling over $20 million.
- Represented nitrogen generation technology manufacturer in $24.5 million sale to private equity group.