Christopher’s practice focuses on corporate transactions. He helps businesses of all sizes and in all stages of development, from organization to exit, and often serves as outside general counsel for emerging growth companies. He assists startups with financings, including angel and venture fundings, and advises them on securities issues. He also works with venture capital and private equity funds in their formation and investment activities. Prior to joining the firm, Christopher was an associate at Brooks Pierce.
Christopher received his B.A. from the University of Georgia and his J.D. from the University of Virginia School of Law.
- Represented technology company in $6 million venture financing
- Served as company-side counsel to consumer products company in $40 million Series B Preferred Stock financing
- Represented technology company in $12 million Series B financing
- Served as investor-side counsel in $80 million secondary sale transaction
- Served as investor-side counsel in $400 million Series E financing
- Represented biotechnology company in $50 million Series C financing