Thirteen lawyers from Wyrick Robbins Yates & Ponton LLP were recently selected by their peers as members of “North Carolina’s 2010 Legal Elite” in Business North Carolina magazine.
Since 2002, Business North Carolina has honored Tar Heel lawyers by publishing Business North Carolina’s Legal Elite, a listing of the states top lawyers in business-related categories. Winners are chosen by a pool of their peers, totaling over 19,000 lawyers from across the state. North Carolina’s Legal Elite remains unique as the only award that gives every active lawyer in the state the opportunity to participate.
Firm members included in North Carolina’s 2010 Legal Elite are:
- Madison E. Bullard Jr. (Tax / Estate Planning)
- James L.S. Cobb (Antitrust)
- John M. Fuscoe (Intellectual Property)
- Tobias S. Hampson (“Young Guns”)
- Joseph H. Nanney, Jr. (Construction)
- Robert A. Ponton, Jr. (Family Law)
- Grady L. Shields (Environmental)
- Benjamin N. Thompson (Litigation)
- L. Diane Tindall (Employment)
- Eric A. Vernon (Real Estate)
- Lee M. Whitman (Litigation)
- Samuel T. Wyrick, III (Bankruptcy)
- James M. Yates, Jr. (Business Law)