In its 2023 edition, Chambers USA, a prominent ranking agency for law firms and lawyers, has honored Wyrick Robbins’ Corporate/M&A and Commercial Litigation practice groups as leading practices in North Carolina and listed six attorneys representing a range of practices among the leading lawyers in the state.
Corporate and M&A Highlights
The Corporate/M&A practice was noted for expertise in mergers and acquisitions, capital markets, investments, and the full spectrum of services to support startups and the investors who back them. Sources interviewed by Chambers recognized the corporate team for their sophistication, responsiveness, and tremendous bench depth across an array of supporting areas.
Commercial Litigation Highlights
Chambers research noted that the Commercial Litigation group is adept at understanding the complexities and nuances of a case with one source sharing, “They will master the details of the matter shortly after the first conversation.” Another source shared with Chambers USA that the Wyrick Robbins team demonstrates an unmatched level of client service and responsiveness.
Six attorneys across four practices were recognized in the 2023 guide:
- Tom Cook – Tax
- Chambers research revealed that “Thomas is top-notch and has a very active corporate practice.”
- Mike DeFrank – Litigation
- A source tells Chambers, “Michael is very effective and efficient and he’s always a pleasure to work with.”
- Frank Kirschbaum – Healthcare
- Chambers notes that Frank “comes particularly recommended for his expert CON practice.”
- Don Reynolds – Corporate/M&A
- Chambers notes that Don “epitomizes the word partnership,” while exuding “that senior presence needed to go before boardrooms.”
- Larry Robbins – Corporate/M&A
- A source tells Chambers, “Larry is one of the premier M&A lawyers in the market. He is fantastic and very thoughtful.”
- Lee Whitman – Litigation, Healthcare
- A source tells Chambers, “Lee is one of the best attorneys I have had the pleasure to work with in the healthcare industry.”
About Chambers USA
Chambers Global delivers insight and analysis on the global legal profession based on the research of more than 200 editors and researchers who interview lawyers and clients directly. To find out more about their methodology, click here.