RALEIGH, NC—Wyrick Robbins is pleased to announce that it has been recognized for the seventh consecutive year in the practice area of Corporate/M&A by the Chambers USA 2016 Guide, an annual publication that ranks the leading U.S. law firms and lawyers.
In addition, the following Wyrick Robbins attorneys received individual recognition in the Chambers USA 2016 Guide:
- Jeffrey J. Johnson – Real Estate
- Frank S. Kirschbaum – Healthcare
- Donald R. Reynolds – Corporate/M&A
- Larry E. Robbins – Corporate/M&A
- Benjamin N. Thompson – Litigation: General Commercial
- Lee M. Whitman – Litigation: Healthcare
About Chambers USA
Chambers USA publishes guides annually, ranking law firms and individual lawyers. Rankings are based on detailed interviews with a vast range of clients and other lawyers, thus making it one of the most prestigious and trusted directories in the legal profession.