RALEIGH, NC — Wyrick Robbins is pleased to announce that it has been recognized in the 2019 edition of Benchmark Litigation as a recommended firm. In addition, the following Wyrick Robbins attorneys received individual recognition by Benchmark Litigation:
- Michael D. DeFrank – “Future Star”
- Charles George – “Future Star”
- Paul J. Puryear – “Future Star”
- Kyle Still – “Labor & Employment Star – South” for Labor & Employment
- Benjamin N. Thompson – Local “Litigation Star” for Antitrust, General Commercial
- Lee M. Whitman – Local “Litigation Star” for General Commercial
Benchmark Litigation is now in its eleventh year of publication and it focuses exclusively on U.S. litigation. The results of Benchmark Litigation stem from the culmination of a research period of about six months where their researchers conduct extensive interviews with litigators and their clients to identify the leading litigators and firms. During these interviews, researchers examine recent casework handled by law firms and ask individual to offer their professional opinions on peers. Firms cannot pay to be recommended for the guide. The recommendations are based on interviews with private practice lawyers and in-house counsel.