RALEIGH, NC—Wyrick Robbins is pleased to announce that 16 firm attorneys were selected by their peers as members of “North Carolina’s 2021 Legal Elite” in Business North Carolina Magazine. In the 20th Anniversary Class, fewer than 4% of the state’s lawyers made the list.
Congratulations to the following Wyrick Robbins attorneys included in North Carolina’s 2021 Legal Elite:
- Charles V. Archie (Real Estate, Young Guns)
- Heidi C. Bloom (Family Law)
- Jenna C. Borders (Employment)
- Madison E. Bullard, Jr. (Tax and Estate Planning)
- Thomas H. Cook, Jr. (Tax and Estate Planning)
- John M. Fuscoe (Intellectual Property)
- Edward Greene (Appellate Law)
- Philip K. Hackley (Real Estate)
- R. Maria Hawkins (Young Guns)
- Jessica B. Heffner (Family Law)
- J. Blakely Kiefer (Appellate)
- Jack R. Magee (Business, Corporate)
- Robert A. Ponton, Jr. (Family Law)
- Paul J. Puryear (Litigation)
- Samuel A. Slater (Litigation)
- Kevin J. Stanfield (Construction)
Anna P. McLamb (Real Estate), Grady L. Shields (Environmental), Kyle R. Still (Employment), and Lee M. Whitman (Litigation) are included in the Legal Elite Hall of Fame.
Since 2002, Business North Carolina has honored Tar Heel attorneys by publishing Business North Carolina’s Legal Elite, a listing of the state’s top attorneys in business-related categories. Winners are chosen by a pool of their peers, totaling over 28,000 attorneys from across the state. North Carolina’s Legal Elite remains unique as the only award that gives every active attorney in the state the opportunity to participate.