Our Labor & Employment practice area provides a full range of labor and employment law services to businesses, management and individuals. Our Group was named the “Go-To Law Firm” for technology companies in labor and employment by Corporate Counsel magazine.
We handle issues arising from every aspect and phase of the employment relationship. We have the expertise and experience to counsel, train and defend businesses and management on all state and federal employment law matters including, but not limited to:
- expertise in all state and federal labor and employment laws, including Title VII, ADA, ADEA, FMLA, FLSA, NLRA, and state wage and hour laws;
- experience in successful representation of businesses and management in all state and federal courts, before the EEOC, NLRB, and at state and federal departments of labor;
- experience prosecuting and defending cases involving restrictive covenants, trade secrets, employee raiding, computer trespass, and unfair competition;
- expertise and experience in providing counseling and advice on employment contracts, wrongful terminations, severance agreements, collective bargaining agreements, and covenants not to compete;
- expertise in providing focused training for businesses, management and employees on harassment, legal compliance and diversity; and
- expertise in executive compensation, including 409A compliance, equity compensation, and Compensation Committee procedures; design, administration, and tax qualification of pension, ESOP, 401(k), 457 and 403(b) plans; COBRA and privacy of health data.
For additional information, please contact Kyle Still at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at (919) 865-2828.