Our Capital Markets practice group focuses on assisting clients in financing transactions. From start-ups seeking seed or venture capital to larger private and public equity and debt financings, our experience and expertise helps clients close successful deals. We are routinely involved in all types of private and public equity and debt financings, including:
- seed, venture capital and private equity financings;
- IPO’s and follow-on public offerings;
- registered “at the market” or ATM offerings, block trades, “bought deals” and other creative financing and liquidity transactions;
- PIPE’s (private investments in public equities);
- Rule 144A transactions;
- convertible and high yield debt offerings; and
- complex credit facilities.
We are highly experienced, and always stay abreast of changes in the law in these areas. Since January 2010, we have been involved in over 30 securities offerings by public companies raising in excess of $4.3 billion. We regularly advise over 20 public companies on the ever-changing world of the SEC and stock exchange rules, securities law compliance, disclosure and corporate governance matters. In addition, our attorneys frequently give presentations at conferences about the latest capital markets and corporate governance developments, such as the JOBS Act’s changes to private placement general solicitation rules and the IPO on-ramp, as well as crowd-funding.
For additional information, please contact Don Reynolds at (919) 865-2805 or via e-mail at email@example.com.