Wyrick Robbins is pleased to announce that ten firm attorneys were recognized in Business North Carolina magazine’s 2023 Legal Elite, including six attorneys named Hall of Famers.
- Anna P. McLamb (Real Estate)*
- Charles George (Litigation)
- Elie J. Foy (Trusts & Estates)+
- Grady L. Shields (Environmental)*
- Heidi C. Bloom (Family)
- Jessica B. Heffner (Family)
- Kyle R. Still (Employment)*
- L. Diane Tindall (Employment)
- Lee M. Whitman (Litigation)*
- Philip Hackley (Real Estate)*
*Hall of Fame
+Hall of Fame, Young Guns
Since 2002, Business North Carolina has honored Tar Heel attorneys by publishing Business North Carolina’s Legal Elite, a listing of the state’s top attorneys in business-related categories. Winners are chosen by a pool of their peers and the designation remains unique as the only award that gives every active attorney in the state the opportunity to participate.